Thank you for applying to Gateway Seminary!
The Seminary considers for admission men and women who wish to prepare for Christian ministries and have been endorsed by their churches. These individuals must demonstrate participation and/or leadership in church activities for at least one year prior to application. Applicants should note the specific requirements of the degree program for which they apply.
A student entering the Seminary for the first time is required to furnish the Enrollment Services Office with the following items prior to admission:
- Official transcripts from all colleges, graduate schools, and seminaries attended. Provisional transcripts will be accepted when the applicant is still in school.
*International applicants: A transcript of a bachelor's degree from an educational institution outside the United States will need to be evaluated by a professional evaluation agency. The applicant will need to send the transcript to a professional evaluation agency such as the International Education Research Foundation (IERF). A copy of the evaluation results should be sent directly to the applicant and the Enrollment Services Office.
- A Church Endorsement form completed by the applicant's church, indicating evidence of Christian character and leadership ability.
- A brief essay regarding the applicant's call and conversion to Christianity. (Unless completed in online application).
- Recommendation forms from a minister, a supervisor, and a professor (or a church member). (Only required for Special Student applicants, Certificate applicants, and advanced degrees).
- An original, signed Ethical Conduct Standard Form. (Unless completed in online application).
- Acceptable TOEFL score if English is not the applicant's first language.
⇒ To view the specific requirements needed to complete your application, click "Check Application Requirements" on the menu at the left side of this page. To access your requirements, you will need to enter the 6-digit Student ID number given to you in an email when you first applied. ⇐